Have you seen Dr. Eric D Washington?

Very Professional. Showed great concern about my concerns of post Carpel Tunnel surgery. I very highly recommend him.

Excellent!

Dr Washington was very thorough in his examination and treatment of my bursitis.

Actual visit with Dr Washington was mostly a great experience.

Dr visit was great with the exception being the nurse that preps you for the appointment. She made me feel unwelcome. As if I ruined her day by showing up to my appointment. Dr. Washington’s charisma mostly makes up for the sour start but it’s an unnecessary sour start. The appointment time was running about an hour behind. Some offices this is expected and the norm. But I did feel that my time with the doctor was a little rushed and truncated. Complaints are minor but not insignificant. I will be returning, knowing what to expect next time maybe the sour nurse won’t be so unnerving

Dr Washington was very impressed with his help in getting me throug my surgery and time in the hospital Thank you very much

Great Doctor

I really like his bed side manner. He listens to what I have to say.

Excellamt customer service

Dr Washington and his staff are very professional and courteous. I recommend them to everyone!

Great visit

I didn’t have to wait very long and Dr. Washington treated me professionally and successfully!

Dr. Washington and his staff were very kind and professional. After suffering almost a month after a fall, three days after a visit with Dr. Washington my shoulder and arm are starting to feel much better!

Very professional

Dr. Washington is a excellent dr he does your check ups along with necessary exrays to make sure everything is the way it should be answer all your question. He make sure before he go if you need anything please let them know.

He was very professional and checked me out ask lots questions to find out what was wrong with me He is a great doctor

Wait a little long initially but worth it!

Would have been a 5 star, but the wait was a bit long initially. However, once we were called to the back, the wait was not long at all for the procedures or for the doctor to come. Dr. Washington was very personable & professional. He seems to geniunely care for his patients.

Very Professional

Great physician. Highly recommend.

Dr. Eric D Washington is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pascagoula, MS.