Have you seen Dr. Eric T Waterman?

Biggest regret of my life.

Dr Waterman performed my rhinoplasty and i am so sad and unhappy about the result that words cannot explain. The right side of my nose is over sected, nose now looks slanted/deviated, hump grew where he filed the bone, bulge in the tip of ny nose, everything is so wrong with this result. The outcome has nothing to do with the computer image they provided. Tip is just as droopy as before. No improvements only made everything worse. I cry every day and have to save for a revision at one year hopefully someone can correct this mess. My experience with him is so bad i am completely emotionally shattered. And worst of all zero accountability for his work, not a single question answered why the result is so bad. he suggested to correct the oversected side with botox great solution thank you :-( wish i could reverse the time and take my nose back. This gentleman gives unralistic promises, makes you believe he can do the work but the outcome speaks for itself. Such a shame!

Sinus sufferer

Praise for Dr. Waterman! I've had sinus surgery done 3 times by another local nose doctor and he had no problem causing me to have pain, not the same with Dr. Waterman. My Sinuses have been a big problem for me and after many procedures my throat always hurt. First thing I noticed after an extensive surgery that Dr. Waterman did, no pain in my throat!! I am thrilled and grateful to have found Dr. Waterman.

I couldn't ask for a better surgeon for my young daughter.

Superb care by Dr. Waterman

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with this practice. The staff was very polite, helpful, considerate and professional. Dr. Waterman is a great listener, a thorough, capable and thoughtful doctor, and very kind and empathetic. During my visit, he went to the trouble of going online to see if there are any newer treatments for my condition and printed out a copy of his findings for me. Physicians practicing to this exceptionally high standard are rare; Dr. Waterman is the best!

Dr. Eric T Waterman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Renton, WA.

Dr. Eric T Waterman Is this you?