Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric L Weisberg has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
Today I had a follow up appt with Dr. Weisberg. Had seen him 3 weeks earlier with 3 issues of which 1 was addressed. Waited in his room 30 minutes with no physician and told his assistant if he was going to be longer, had another appt. and would need to reschedule. Another 20 minutes left and never saw Dr Weisberg. That is my last visit there as my time is also important and if you can't see your patients due to scheduling, then let them know so they can come a day when you are on schedule...just too busy for me..as my time is also important to me.
He is an excellent board certified dermatologist.
I am a local ER doc in Frisco who sees Dr. Weisberg personally. I've seen him multiple times over the past few years. He could be the smartest dermatologist in the Texas, maybe beyond. After I started to see him personally for my own skin, I started sending my patients over who needed skin help after they saw me in the ER. Dr. Weisberg has been phenomenal with it. He is clearly an excellent doctor and other dermatologists should aspire to be just like him. Although no office is perfect, I am quite surprised at the "slander" I've seen below although that is par for the course on the internet. Just know from somebody that can actually rate a doctor's ability, proper bedside manner, and staffing, Dr. Weisberg is a step ahead of most. Dr. Weisberg clearly cares about his patients and goes to extraordinary lengths to make sure the practice runs optimally for patients. He has won me over!
15 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Eric L Weisberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDermatology Consultants Of Frisco, 4685 Eldorado Pkwy Ste 100, Frisco, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric L Weisberg in this video.
Dr. Eric L Weisberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.