Dr. Eric L Weisberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric L Weisberg?

Today I had a follow up appt with Dr. Weisberg. Had seen him 3 weeks earlier with 3 issues of which 1 was addressed. Waited in his room 30 minutes with no physician and told his assistant if he was going to be longer, had another appt. and would need to reschedule. Another 20 minutes left and never saw Dr Weisberg. That is my last visit there as my time is also important and if you can't see your patients due to scheduling, then let them know so they can come a day when you are on schedule...just too busy for me..as my time is also important to me.

Great dermatologist.

He is an excellent board certified dermatologist.

Dr weis berg over books and I lose an hour and 15 min of my time! I guess my time isn't as valuable as his! I fired him!

Dr. Weisberg is very smart. No doubt he knows his stuff. But he is not very personable and has poor bedside manner. He talks very fast, trying to get you in and out as quickly as possible. I wonder how he matched to such a prestigious speciality with such bad people skills.

The Best of the Best

I am a local ER doc in Frisco who sees Dr. Weisberg personally. I've seen him multiple times over the past few years. He could be the smartest dermatologist in the Texas, maybe beyond. After I started to see him personally for my own skin, I started sending my patients over who needed skin help after they saw me in the ER. Dr. Weisberg has been phenomenal with it. He is clearly an excellent doctor and other dermatologists should aspire to be just like him. Although no office is perfect, I am quite surprised at the "slander" I've seen below although that is par for the course on the internet. Just know from somebody that can actually rate a doctor's ability, proper bedside manner, and staffing, Dr. Weisberg is a step ahead of most. Dr. Weisberg clearly cares about his patients and goes to extraordinary lengths to make sure the practice runs optimally for patients. He has won me over!

This doctor literally ruined my life. Had me on oral antibiotics for nearly four years. Every time I would express my concern that it would damage my health he would just assure me that it wouldn't. Well , here a am now with a weakened immune system and an infection in my prostate that does not respond to antibiotics due to the resistance I've developed. These docs are all about the money and don't care that they are destroying thier patients with irresponsible antibiotic prescriptions. Thanks to this man I've lost sexual function due to this infection that I can not cure and ejaculation will always be painful and unenjoyable. I've been told this condition can even lead to infertility. Oh my god I'm holding back my tears as I type, god help me.

Bad first impression

Tried to make an appointment. Front desk staff is very unprofessional. Shouting at others to give her info while on the phone with me. Hung up on me and could not answer my questions as to what services are provided. I asked to speak to a nurse or someone that could let me know whether I'm even calling the right type of dermatolgist. No one would talk to me and just said I need to come in. In a town like Frisco there are quite a few options and I'd assume Dr. Weisberg should want his staff a bit better trained for customers service. I canceled the appointment just as soon as I'd made it.

Will Not Return

Several months ago, Dr. Weisberg spent a total of about 3 minutes on my body scan consultation. He seemed way too busy to give me the time of day. He biopsied two suspicious areas on my face. I told him one was from burning myself with a curling iron, but he still removed it. That one was negative, of course! The other was determined to be squamous cell cancer. It was removed and sent to the Lab. The scar on my face is SLOWLY healing, but at the end of the scar there is a very noticeable bunch. I feel my stitches were removed too soon and thus the bunch. Also, even though I have insurance, I was forced to pay up front for both my visits; one was $400 and the other $800. How many people would come prepared to do that? Yes, I was reimbursed after they received pay from the insurance company, but I still found this very frustrating and something they did not tell me when booking my appointment. Also, the office staff were not dressed appropriately; sweatshirts, jeans. The waiting room chairs need replacing or at least cleaning.

Great doctor but takes far too long to see - the office runs behind on appointments because they over schedule. Frustrating when you have to plan in being there for 90 minutes for a 10-15 visit with the doctor.

Dr. Weisberg is an excellent dermatologist...my husband and I have been to him for several years...not surprised he graduated from Emory University...top notch medical school in country.

Best in Frisco

I saw a few other dermatologists in Frisco and they left a lot to be desired, to say the least. One office was rude, another Dr. had the worst bedside manner, another barely spoke English. However, I have to say Dr. Weisberg is excellent and I couldn't have asked for more. He explained my condition and took great care of me. The staff was proficient and knew a lot more than most offices. I highly recommend Dr. Weisberg!

Happy

Quality visit all 3 times, quality staff all 3 times. I will go back when I need to see a derm. Thanks.

Dr. Eric L Weisberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.