Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric W Wideman has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
My questions are:Why did Dr. Wideman not tell the EMT's taking care of my daughter, who is suffering acute brain injury, to start mannitol and hypothermia therapy treatment in the field on my daughter????When Dr. Wideman was advised by the EMT"s of my daughter's severe nature, the GCS score, multiple traumatic injuries, deceberate posturing. Why didn't he call for life flight to take my daughter to a level I facility? Why did he not call the neurosurgeon until 23:33, almost 45 minutes after my he has learned of my daughter's conditon. I think Dr. Wideman along with the other five so called doctors should be fired for imcompetency. Because everyone knows there is a golden hour of opportunity to treat acute brain injury. This doctor called the only doctor who could have helped my daughter way pass the golden hour. shame on all of you so called doctors, it sure did not take you long to call the local donor store. You all do that superbably, I mean you did it right on time, within two hours. But I guess you forgot to read the law, you do not determine brain death until at least 6-24 hours, until that time according to the local donor store you are suppose to do all with in your power to save the patient, not the recipient.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Wideman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Eric W Wideman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eric W Wideman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.