Dr. Eric W Wideman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric W Wideman?

My questions are:Why did Dr. Wideman not tell the EMT's taking care of my daughter, who is suffering acute brain injury, to start mannitol and hypothermia therapy treatment in the field on my daughter????When Dr. Wideman was advised by the EMT"s of my daughter's severe nature, the GCS score, multiple traumatic injuries, deceberate posturing. Why didn't he call for life flight to take my daughter to a level I facility? Why did he not call the neurosurgeon until 23:33, almost 45 minutes after my he has learned of my daughter's conditon. I think Dr. Wideman along with the other five so called doctors should be fired for imcompetency. Because everyone knows there is a golden hour of opportunity to treat acute brain injury. This doctor called the only doctor who could have helped my daughter way pass the golden hour. shame on all of you so called doctors, it sure did not take you long to call the local donor store. You all do that superbably, I mean you did it right on time, within two hours. But I guess you forgot to read the law, you do not determine brain death until at least 6-24 hours, until that time according to the local donor store you are suppose to do all with in your power to save the patient, not the recipient.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sick patient

GREAT, CARING and CURTEOUS.

Type 2 Diabetes