Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric M Wolfson
Dr. Eric M Wolfson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with other offices in Las Vegas, NV and Las Vegas, NV . He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Wolfson is affiliated with Valley Hospital Medical Center, Mountainview Hospital and Summerlin Medical Center. Dr. Wolfson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric M Wolfson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Eating Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Showing 5 of 69
Would not recommend Wolfson or his clinic to anyone I care about. Have never waited less than an hour, two hours is not unheard of. Cannot get any appointment sooner than 48 hours out so all infections, illnesses, etc. must be seen in an urgent care facility and then a follow up at the office. Wolfson does not look you in the eye and seems anxious to move on, seems unfamiliar with me and my medical history though I've been coming here over 2 years and have multiple chronic and sometimes critical issues. Only have stayed as long as I have because of his office manager, who handles the referrals, equipment requests, etc. She has been prompt, responsive and follows through.
What I remember most is that the check out staff is ill equipped to deal with patients. The office mgr. is rude and two of the employees seem to have an attitude and were rudely talking about me right in front of me. I guess because Dr. Wolfson was not in the office they felt they could, well while the cat's away... after having a back fracture, unable to urinate or defecate for a week and being in the middle of a diverticulitis attack, I really expected some understanding and compassion not someone getting a "black" attitude with me and arguing with me. No, referral for the ultra sound the doctor wanted me to have. If you want to be shown respect and not be called names and talked about behind your back, Christine, don't bother with this doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2011, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Wolfson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Dr. Eric M Wolfson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eric M Wolfson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.