Dr. Eric M Wolfson Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Eric M Wolfson?

Would not recommend Wolfson or his clinic to anyone I care about. Have never waited less than an hour, two hours is not unheard of. Cannot get any appointment sooner than 48 hours out so all infections, illnesses, etc. must be seen in an urgent care facility and then a follow up at the office. Wolfson does not look you in the eye and seems anxious to move on, seems unfamiliar with me and my medical history though I've been coming here over 2 years and have multiple chronic and sometimes critical issues. Only have stayed as long as I have because of his office manager, who handles the referrals, equipment requests, etc. She has been prompt, responsive and follows through.

Terrible follow Up

Took 2 weeks to get an appointment. Follow up care to get a Referral to another Doctor took a month and a half. The Office Manager completely forgets about your Referral. You have to call over and over just to get her to help you.

the wait time is too long. I have had good service from the Dr. He makes sure I get the help I need.

Great doctor who listens to your problems and addresses the same with sound medical advice and treatment.

What I remember most is that the check out staff is ill equipped to deal with patients. The office mgr. is rude and two of the employees seem to have an attitude and were rudely talking about me right in front of me. I guess because Dr. Wolfson was not in the office they felt they could, well while the cat's away... after having a back fracture, unable to urinate or defecate for a week and being in the middle of a diverticulitis attack, I really expected some understanding and compassion not someone getting a "black" attitude with me and arguing with me. No, referral for the ultra sound the doctor wanted me to have. If you want to be shown respect and not be called names and talked about behind your back, Christine, don't bother with this doctor.

Stay away

Both times I went there the dr has not had my records infront of her. She made me get blood work as a new patient and so the next visit without having the paperwork infront of her said....I don't have your test results in front of me but I think it was all fine.

The Box Canyon office is filthy. There appears to be blood on exam room #1. All the door are dirty. Toilet paper rolls laying on floor in restrooms. Exam tables need a good cleaning. Wonder if that office could passed a Health Department review. Front office staff very flippy.

Is it all about the $$ ? The heck with the patient's problem

We have been with Dr Wolfson for a long time, much too long !! Finally ,we found a very good Int.Medicine doctor,who actually sits down make an eye contact with the patient & listens to find out,what is the complaints to properly diagnose. On each visit the DOCTOR is taking Vital signs. Listening to pt's lungs ,heart ,abdomen etc Head to toe assessment,taking extra few minutes. Our new Doctor has helped my husband more in 2 visits than Dr Wolfson in years of very brief visits. When the pt.must wait 60-90 minutes for a scheduled appointment,only to have the doctor treat you while standing in the doorway,not actually entering the room, shaking his head or shrugging his shoulders, as if to say "I dunno.". Something is Really Not Kosher . When we were sitting in his office, the front desk ladies were alternating between different patients-- insurance or cash patients, probably to be square with the MDCR & MDCD,another doctor told us. As he is billing for 2 min visits as Brief & 5 min.office visit as Extended . It's a shame,as Dr Wolfson used be pleasant,caring & on the spot with his diagnosis. Now that he has 3 offices,his time is too precious. So is our. No more ,being ignored,treated as if we the patients really don't matter.

Dr. Wolfson's staff are rude, unprofessional and incompetent. I have never been in a doctor's office where I was treated so badly.

The Worst

Wolfson was a fairly new doctor when I first started going to him. At that time, I thought he was sweet and attentive. But he has really degenerated over the years. Instead of getting better with time and experience he has turned into an uncaring twit. His practice is only there to rake in the dough. His staff is the worst. The appointments are never on time. You can't get lab results over the phone. He gets downright catty with you. And when a really serious medical issue arose, he wasn't able to diagnose it. I had to go to a specialist on my own volition. When I went back to Wolfson after getting good news from the specialist, he wasn't even delighted that I was going to be okay after all. His attitude was almost "so what." That's when I decided to leave and I have found much better medical care. Please shop around. It won't take much to do better than this clinic.

Each experience is less & less reassuring

Dr. Eric Wolfson and his staff "Are The Best" all locations...He is incredibly smart Dr. and always kind and easy to speak to. We have been going to him since he started his Practice in Las Vegas. His diagnosis is always on Track...