Dr. Eric N Zacharias Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric N Zacharias?

No medical analysis - just expensive, unnecessary tests

I saw Dr. Zacharias and after he ordered $1200 worth of "studies" (saying they may not tell us anything), he told me to see another doctor - with not explanation of what the tests did or did not tell him. When I tried to follow up with questions via his assistant, then a letter, then an inquiry with Boulder Medical Center, he refused to respond to my questions. He spent under 5 minutes with me, didn't do a through exam, and didn't explain the purpose of the tests to me, even when I asked. Now I have to start over with another doctor.

prompt and efficient

a no nonsense visit for a straightforward problem. can't comment on skills at complex issues as didn't have one.

This guy is a good doc!

My husband and I have seen Dr. Z for several years as our PCP. We particularly value that he takes a preventative perspective on health care, and that he is informed about advances from research. I recommend him to my friends. And, the other internists in his office provide good and easily accessible back-up when Eric is out of town.

Nice, easy manner - concerned about directing toward a healthy lifestyle as well as diagnosing problems. Have recommended to friends

Very thorough and professional.

Best doc

Dr. Zacharias is not only the the best doc I have ever had, he is amazing. I have recommended him to my friends, and they are equally happy. His diagnostic ability is uncanny, and I can always trust him to prescribe appropriate treatment. To top it off, he is the only doc I have ever seen that I can get in to see on the same day and the wait is 5 min. or less.

great

quick and easy to see with correct diagnosis-that's all I expect in my doctor.

sees my whole family

Our whole family now sees Dr. Zacharias. We could not be happier--provides great care and he is almost always on time and gets us in and out of the office quickly.

easy quality

Quick and easy appointment. Highly attentive care which zeroed in on a couple of medical problems. Probably not a good match for patients who are insecure and need a doctor to baby them thru a visit. For busy executives he is a to choice.

Does He Care

To fast, not direct and will not be direct as to what you really need to do to improve your health. Sometimes I think he is even flip in his answers, not as compelte as I think he should be even on big issues. Does not really listen and then comes back a year or two latter and tells you what you told him years earlier.