Have you seen Dr. Erica C Attanasio?

Mother of 2

I seen all of the doctors in this office, but Dr. Attanasio is my favorite. She is very knowledgable, and takes her time listening to you without judging! I love this Dr. And her personality!!! I highly recommend her!!!

Fantastic!

Dr. Erica listens to our concerns and asks questions to get the whole picture of what is happening, which I believe accounts for her proper diagnosis of things (and beginning of treatment, if necessary) right away.

Asthma

Dr. Erica C Attanasio is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elmhurst, IL.