Erica Bailen Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Erica Bailen?

A Wonderful Pediatrician!

Posted on December 8th, 2015

My husband & I absolutely love Dr. Bailen. We have been taking our son to her for over a year now. She is the the pediatrician that the hospital set up an appointment for us with & we're glad she was. She has been a pleasure to have as a pediatrician. She has never made me feel rushed & always listens to any concerns. She appears to be keeping up to date with the latest recommendations as well which is a plus. She has a wonderful attitude toward our son. He has started to get upset at the doctor lately & she never appears frustrated. A huge fear my husband & I had when our son was born was finding an intact friendly pediatrician. We had heard many horror stories of intact boys being retracted by their pediatricians & in turn it caused harm. Thankfully Dr. Bailen is educated about intact care! We are lucky that we found the perfect pediatrician for us on the first try. We would definitely recommend her to anyone without a second thought!

Posted on April 1st, 2015