Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erica Chun
Dr. Erica Chun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chino Hills, CA, with other offices in Charlotte, NC and San Diego, CA . She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Chun is affiliated with University Hospital - Charlotte, Carolinas Medical Center - Lincoln and Iredell Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Erica Chun has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I met Dr. Erica Chun in the emergency room at CMC Pineville in 2008, three days after my Lumbar Microsurgery. I was diagnosed with urinary tract infection as well as total blockage. Dr. Chun had quite a talk with me about the pain medication I was taking and made me promise never to take another one. I am glad I listened to her. Thank you Dr. Erica Chun, she is the best.
Dr. Chun is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Hospital - Charlotte
Carolinas Medical Center - Lincoln
Iredell Memorial Hospital
Carolinas Medical Center University
Carolinas Specialty Hospital
Carolinas Medical Center MercyMain
15 Years Experience
University of Virginia
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Erica Chun accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Erica Chun is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chino Hills, CA.