Dr. Erica Duggan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erica Duggan?

Patient and mother of 3

Dr. Duggan has been the greatest doctor for 24 years. She has always been a phone call away and has never rushed us out of the office. We have been blessed with her wisdom and grace. We are going to truly miss Nurse Lisa and Dr. Duggan's loving approach towards our family in all aspects of needed health care.

I think Dr. Duggan is an awesome doctor. I've been going to her for years now and she is very caring and supportive. She doesn't lecture me, just gently nudges when I need it. She is very busy, but I still feel like she spends adequate time with me to hear all my concerns.

Dr. Erica Duggan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beech Grove, IN.