Dr. Erica Eugster Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Erica Eugster?

Awesomeness

Posted on March 30th, 2017

Our daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes over 14 years ago. Dr. Eugster has always been her doctor. She is such a good and caring person, we don't know what we would have done without her!!!

TERRIBLE "Doctor"

Posted on April 7th, 2015

Denies child's issues even though she almost passes out. Won't give followup appointment.

Worst doctor I've encountered, ever.

Posted on January 27th, 2012

I saw this doctor because my son's usual doctor was not available. It was an absolutely horrible experience. I had questions for her about my son's condition, and she did not even pretend to listen. She interrupted me continually, spouted platitudes and outdated research, was EXTREMELY condescending, and in no way, shape or form answered my questions. You would think someone in pediatrics would have the slightest clue in how to deal with parents who only want what's best for their child. My encounter with this doctor was extremely upsetting for our family, she did not help us with our son's condition at all. I would not recommend her to anyone. She is the archetype of doctors who simply go by the book, and believe themselves to be of a princely class simply because they have two letters after their name.

Posted on August 15th, 2017