Dr. Erica J Kesselman Is this you?

12 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Erica J Kesselman?

Too busy for good service

Overall she is very nice. I went to her after 3 other doctors wanted to operate on me. I was in horrible pain and she discovered I had something that she treated me for right in her office. I then became pregnant and called the office. The woman on the phone was very rude and said I would have to wait 3 months to come in. I then had some bleeding and was never able to talk to her. Finally a male doctor called me back and told me I was having a miscarriage but there was nothing they could do till my appointment. He was so rude he had me in tears. I called another office and they saw me right away.

Dr. Erica J Kesselman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Putnam, CT.