Dr. Erica L Frank Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erica L Frank?

Rude and narcissistic

Consistently reminded me how she was affiliated or teaching at some ivy league school, but her bedside manner was awful and I always felt like I was wasting her precious time. When I had bronchitis, I had to push to get more attention, and found out I actually had pneumonia. I recommend you find someone else.

Dr Erica Frank is the BEST Doctor!

I have been a patient of Dr. Frank for over 5 years. She is the extremely thorough, takes time to answer your questions, excellent referrals, makes follow up calls after hours, and every diagnosis is 100% correct ! I would follow her out of state to keep her as my primary physician!

Simply the best

Erica embodies all that is good about the practice of medicine. She is caring, thorough and thoughtful. She sees the patient as a whole person. Shortly after appointments she follows up with me by either phone or e-mail. In an age when more and more internists are opting for concierge medicine, she remains true to the Hippocratic oath. I am very lucky to be her patient.

Not impressed

I had consulted with Dr. Frank because she claimed she was an expert in weight loss. At my consultation, I was asked to share personal things that occurred in my life. I trusted and assumed she was going to place me on a nutrition and exercise plan. Instead, after 45 minutes all she recommended was that I got on an anti-depressant. Well, I did and ended up gaining 30 pounds on that medication. So, thanks for nothing. No guidance, no "expert" advice. I felt terrible about trusting her with so many personal things only to have her give me such sub-par advice. No thanks.

Excellence

There is not a thing to dislike about Dr. Frank's outstanding ability as a doctor.

Best Doctor Ever

Been my primary car for over 10 years and is so caring, thorough, professional, passionate and attentive.

She is wonderful! I hope I never find myself having to look for another Dr.