Dr. Erica Lehman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erica Lehman?

Posted on November 7th, 2017

Not only did she misdiagnose me with a serious disease with NO CAUSE and put me on a heavy regimen of 3 antibiotics which made me very sick and put me at risk for C.diff, but she also convinced me to purchase $10,000 of unnecessary blood tests and pay her EXORBITANT RATE. Once I started to get sicker under her care I called her for emergency help but she was out of town and did not hire anybody to cover her practice, which by the way is illegal. She did not send me all my blood test results, and after 3 months of hounding her for them she had her assistant send them to me with the message "Dr Lehman will initiate the call at your allotted time. Please be advised that phone consultations cost $177 for the first 15 minutes and $59 for each subsequent 5 minute increment. Please let me know if you would like to arrange a phone consult." if I wanted her to explain my test results which frankly is extortion. "Dr." Lehman isn't even specialized in infectious disease, she was taught as an optometrist and SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO PRACTICE. First rule of being a doctor is do no harm but Dr. Lehman seems to profit on the opposite.

Posted on April 24th, 2016

Best Lyme doctor.

She is MY cup of tea...

Posted on February 27th, 2016

I know nothing about Dr. Lehman's knowledge pertinent to eye care, but I am a patient of hers due to my diagnosis of Lyme Disease. The strain I have been infected with is not acknowledged by the FDA or CDC, and she is one of the few doctors willing to treat me. A lot of things are holistic, and she really keeps up with you throughout treatment. When I email her a new symptom, there she is calling me an hour later to figure out how to make it better. She's extremely intelligent. Her assistant Jose is a nice man. Although they operate in a doctors office that is completely unrelated to hers, it's really not too bad. The facility is getting redone, but is already OK. Sometimes her assistant is hard to get ahold of. But trust me, it's worth it to be patient. This is a two person team, helping Lord knows how many people recover from Lyme Disease. They work their butts off, and it shows. I feel cared for, but most importantly, I feel like my doctor is on my team. Thankful I found her.

WOW IT IS WEIRD !!!!!!!

Posted on November 12th, 2015

Left a 10 message on voice mail to the doctoe assistant, and never got a call back. I cannot understand how a serious doctor can runs medical clinic when no one answer the phone ever.

MD

Posted on June 2nd, 2015

outstanding Dr., well versed in Lyme Dz treatments

Short staffed

Posted on November 19th, 2014

Left a message with the so called assistant, and never got a call back.

Thank you Dr. Lehman

Posted on February 25th, 2012

Very impressed with Dr Lehman's Skill and bedside manor!

Posted on October 23rd, 2016