Dr. Erica B Patrick Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Erica B Patrick?

The Neurologist that finally solved my problem.

I had been suffering from a headache for six years, by the time I saw Dr. Patrick. I'd seen other Neurologists in the area, and had received no relief. I had just about given up, when I was referred to Dr. Patrick. She listened attentively when I explained my symptoms, and then she prescribed a medicine that she explained might help my problem. Right from the start, I had relief from the headaches that had plagued me for years. Follow-up visits have helped provide even more tailored care. I'd highly recommend Dr. Patrick to any of my family or friends.