Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erica Rush MD
Dr. Erica Rush, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manchester, MI. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rush is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Erica Rush has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erica Rush - Posted on September 26th, 2011
Dr. Rush is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
14 Years Experience
University of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Erica Rush Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Erica Rush's office for more information.
8200 MI State Road 52 Manchester, MI : (734) 428-8719
Locations & Directions8200 MI State Road 52, Manchester, MI
Dr. Erica Rush is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, MI.