Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Erica L Sails has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Erica L Sails has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Erica L Sails has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Erica L Sails is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Saw this doctor today. I have been sick repeatedly over the past month, and it keeps coming back. Wanted to test for possibly walking pneumonia, or strep. This doctor spent no more than 2 minutes with me. She told me I didn't have a fever because it wasn't 100.4 - it was 99.8 - that is called a LOW GRADE fever - but she said it could be ovulation - I had sore throat, horrible cough and congestion this week - and two weeks ago, but she didn't talk about ANY of it with me - just told me that I am better, but she would go ahead and throw a random antibiotic at me. NO TESTS - she didn't test me for anything! I paid $45 for 1 minute of her time to basically insult me. Now I am still stuck with this sickness, and have absolutely no answers. Never again! I don't have a medical degree, but I could have done a much better job than her. Absolutely horrible!
13 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Erica L Sails accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsCarenow, 3520 NW Centre Dr, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Erica L Sails is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.