Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Erica E Singelmann has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Very dismissive and arrogant. Does not take time to answer patients questions. This was my first visit with no exam and she dismissed all my concerns and had the nerve to be arrogant about it. Worst experience ever. Do not go to her she does not have compassion nor does she care what you are going through or your concerns.
Dr. Singelmannâs inadequacies cannot be explained as merely a lack of professionalism or poor bedside manners. She lacks the initiative and inquisitive nature that is necessary to provide quality healthcare. Moreover, she lacks the empathy and compassion for women and unborn children that is necessary to perform the job of an OBGYN.
15 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Erica E Singelmann accepts the following insurance providers.
Kaiser - MidAtlantic
- Kaiser Permanente MidAtlantic
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Erica E Singelmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kensington, MD.