Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erica G Sinsheimer
Dr. Erica G Sinsheimer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Skokie, IL. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sinsheimer is affiliated with Northshore Skokie Hospital. Dr. Sinsheimer has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Erica G Sinsheimer has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Erica G Sinsheimer has the following 22 expertise
- Fine-Needle Biopsy
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Thyroid Diseases
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Male Infertility
- Pituitary Diseases
- Addison Disease
Dr. Erica G Sinsheimer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
The staff is so arrogant it is impossible to see the doctor. They double charged my credit card and would not refund me the money with out a week of constant phonecalls. They moved an appointment by one day and did not call me to remind me of my appointment. Doctors offices call the day before an appointment.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Sinsheimer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. Erica G Sinsheimer accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsGregory D Rosen Md, 9933 Lawler Ave, Skokie, IL
Dr. Erica G Sinsheimer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Skokie, IL.