3.9

Have you seen Dr. Erica W Swegler?

Dr.Swegler is a very sweet caring doctor. I have so much respect for her. She listens to me and does her best to help me feel better as soon as possibly. And her nurse practitioner Tracy Hill is just as good as Dr. Swegler. I recommend them both.

Knowledgeable, but she doesn't listen well. The first time I saw her she was 2 hours late. The second 45 minuteso late. On my third and last appointment I left after 40 minutes.

Dr. Swegler is very nice and personable, but probably one of the worst doctors I've been to. She seemed to be stabbing in the dark, perscibing one expensive medication after another. It's as if she had no idea what was going in. It turned out to be a simple seasonal allergy.

Dr. Swegler is the BEST!

Yes, the wait is long but once you get in to see Dr. Swegler, you realize it is because she takes so much time with you. She is so thorough and so caring. It is so hard to find a good doctor in the metroplex and she is by far the best!

Great, Professional, Honest

Dr Swegler is top notch. There is a bit of a wait, but that's only because of the time spent getting the best treatment for her patients. The new facilities are great and the staff is always kind and helpful.

Not a pleasant experience at all!

The whole office system was terrible. I did not get called back about test results. I was told I had HPV after my annual PAP and I told them that was impossible because my husband and I had both been virgins before marriage. When I had to go back for my follow up colposcopy, they told me that the results had actually been inconclusive! Why did they tell me I was HPV positive, then?! Dr. Swegler accused my husband of cheating during the follow up! When the final results came back, I DID NOT HAVE HPV!!! DUH!! I stressed out for months over the course of this process and I will never go back!

This office has a ridiculous wait time. i had a 2:30 appointment and waited almost 2 hours for a 5 minute session with the doctor. Then another 30 minute wait at lab. No apologies, and I had to ask how much longer it would be. It's been this way every time I've gone there-am finding a new doctor. Staff is rude. When I paid my copay at the end she didn't say one word to me except "sign here".

Dr. Swegler is one of the most thorough doctor's I've ever received treatment from. She will get to the bottom of your ailment and apply the necessary treatment and follow up, she is efficient in ruling out illnesses based on your symptons. She is very pleasant to deal with. Usually have a longer wait than I like but it's worth it. Once in consult she takes her time, explains the issues well and ask questions. I never feel rushed with her. She has been treating my entire family for many years and we all love her.

The best Dr. I have ever had concerning Diabetes

When I switched doctors to Dr. Swegler my diabetes was out of control. My AiC was 12.8. After being under Dr. Swegler's treatment for 6 months, it was lowered to 8.2. Dr. Swegler is probably the most thorough doctor I have had the pleasure of using. One of the biggest factors is that she listens and respects my opinion. She is tough but if you follow her instructions she will improve your quality of life. I have been a patient for about 3 years with a steady decrease in my A1C level. Almost to goal. Thanks Dr. Swegler

Excellent Dr. but horrible staff. Never return calls.

Dr. Erica W Swegler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austin, TX.