Excellent

I've seen Dr. Swegler since 2015 and she is an excellent PCP. She is always confident in her diagnosis and has helped me navigate several difficult medical issues. She also spends a lot of time with me and listens carefully to all of my concerns. I have never had a physician who did this before meeting Dr. Swegler! The first time I visited her office, her husband made me a waffle. :)

Dr,Swegler is the best.

We've seen Dr Swegler several times and she has always been friendly, professional, and very helpful. We love her and will heartily recommend her. A long wait but worth it.

I love Dr. Swegler

Dr. Swegler is an amazing, knowledgable, caring doctor. I have been seeing her for years now and she has honestly helped save my life. I'm not sure if I hadn't made that first appointment with her if I would even be here. Even if I don't see her for months and months and months at a time, she always remembers everything we talked about at my last appt, even when I don't remember lol and she always asks about my family members remembers their names, where I work, etc which makes me feel like she's not just my doctor, but someone who is very close to me. I couldn't be more thankful for her. She listens to you and she will always stay in the room and spend the time with you if you need it, sometimes on bad days I have needed her time more than normal and she has always accommodated me, which is rare for Doctors these days. Her staff has always been great as well and she and her husband, who also works with her, are so generous and understanding when I can't pay all of my visit sometimes. They have cut me a break on numerous occasions on bloodwork and other things since they know I pay out of pocket. If anyone is considering going to see this Doctor, please do! She's wonderful

Dr.Swegler is a very sweet caring doctor. I have so much respect for her. She listens to me and does her best to help me feel better as soon as possibly. And her nurse practitioner Tracy Hill is just as good as Dr. Swegler. I recommend them both.

Dr. Erica W Swegler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austin, TX.