Dr. Erica L Swicegood Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Erica L Swicegood?

She was very well versed and spoke well. I left thinking she sounded like an excellent psychiatrist. She took me off of benzos because of previous arrest over a different drug (vicodin). She had me try Lyrica which works just a little bit. It didn't do much for me. Maybe more dosage, I don't know. The Chlonazepam I was taking worked great but Dr. Swicegood was excellent and listened to my concerns as well as my mothers. Yes my mother insisted in being my chaperon. Dr. Swicegood is bright and appears to have a bright future. I'm glad to have spoken to her.

Dr. Erica L Swicegood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.