Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erica L Yalavarthi MD
Dr. Erica L Yalavarthi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fenton, MO, with another office in Chesterfield, MO. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Erica L Yalavarthi has 2 locations
121 Saint Lukes Center Dr Ste 504
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Book Online Now
Dr. Erica L Yalavarthi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Erica L Yalavarthi has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Erica L Yalavarthi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erica L Yalavarthi - Posted on April 17th, 2018
I like Dr Yalavarthi. Very nice. She’s been there for me & has helped me. I would recommend her to anyone.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erica L Yalavarthi - Posted on December 24th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Erica L Yalavarthi - Posted on July 3rd, 2015
She acts and talks to patients like she is better than you. She is snobby and not friendly. Each time I have been to her she is in and out and you don't feel like you're in good hands. I have had to switch to another internist and specialist because of her. Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time or money or her. Not worth it at all!! So many amazing doctors out there and she is for sure NOT one of them!
17 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Baptist Health System
Dr. Erica L Yalavarthi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Erica L Yalavarthi's office for more information.
714 Gravois Rd Ste 100 Fenton, MO : (636) 456-0188
121 Saint Lukes Center Dr Ste 504 Chesterfield, MO 63017
Locations & Directions
Dr. Erica L Yalavarthi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fenton, MO.