Dr. Erich A Arias Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Erich A Arias?

Rapidly declining care

I first switched to Dr. Arias about five years ago for primarily two reasons: 1) To get off prescription medication, my prior PCP had me on 10 pills; and 2) To either get a referral to a Urologist for a prostate exam, or get the actual exam. Five years later this guy has me back on 10 prescriptions, and has ignored my repeated requests for a prostate exam. While he was in the Merritt Island Office, I never waited more than 15 minutes for an appointment, and prescriptions were called in and ready for pickup immediately. Since relocating to the Rockledge office his care of patients has declined rapidly. It takes 3-4 calls to get prescriptions filled now, I can no longer get 4PM appointments, and he won't even fill regular long term pills without me coming in every two months, only tp wait two hours to be seen. This Doctor's priorities are clearly with "Dr's Without Borders" at the health and expense of his patients. Would not recommend this DSR. to anyone. Even thinking about filing a complaint with the AMA.

Worst medical care ever provided

the man was rude, not prompt. I had an annual physical done with all the bloodwork. I had to make a follow up apt for him to tell me I was average and getting old and was female so I should expect to not be great and will gain weight. I never received copies or access to the results as to do so his office had to send me a portal request which they never did. I changed drs to find out I have a thyroid problem and that it is not that I am just 'getting old and female' do not waste your time or money going to him!

Awful!

I waited 2.5 hours to see this Doctor pass my scheduled time, and he spend about 5 Mins. with me. I asked for some tests, scripts, medical equipment, etc. and also I had some other concerns and he dismissed me like I was a waste of time. When I went to check out the scripts were wrong, 2 missing, missing order for equipment that I needed and other tests. He does not listen or pay attention to what you say to you, so do waster your time with this Doctor.

Horrible and rude Doctor

Most horrible Doctor I've ever seen in my entire life I'm a 3 time lukemia survivor he had he's associate that was still in school try to give my diagnoses and tell me I'm gonna get u ur medication made me sign papers for pain narcotics and said I don't do pain management after he's Givin them to me before and now I'm in pain and he refuses to help me after not even a minute of seeing me I hope he loses his liscense never going to see him again

Dr,Arias is a great doctor...but some of his staff needs attitude ajustments.