Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Erich P Bosch has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Motor Neuron Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Migraine Disorders
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
This doctor may have excellent credentials, but he should stay in the lab doing experiments and not see patients. Of all the Mayo doctors I have seen in the past three years, he is the most uncordial. I was kept waiting to see him for one hour; no one apologized. His demeanor was brusk and rude. He made faces at me when I answered his questions, and at my mother when she asked a question. His examination was thorough. If I had a choice I would never see this doctor again.
I saw Dr. Bosch at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale. He had an arrogant and condescending presence about him. After his initial examination of me, he stated that he thought I had a degenerative disease of central motor neurons. He then left the room without any opportunity for questions. I was stunned, and for three days I contemplated my demise. I saw him for a follow-up appointment three days later, and he told me that three days ago he thought I had Lou Gehrig's disease. He said that the pulmonary test and the electromyeogram I had were not indicative of motor neuron disease.I have not and will not return to him.
New England Medical Center
Dr. Erich P Bosch accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic Hospital, 5777 E Mayo Blvd, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Erich P Bosch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.