3.2

Thorough, Patient, Reflective

I have seen Dr. Garland over a period of years. He listens well, asks questions, does thorough exams, orders tests when necessary, and pursues effective treatment. Dr. Garland is a committed and caring health care provider.

Rude and uncaring staff.

After receiving a appointment I was told I was cancelled. They stated that they called me but there were no calls or messages on my phone.

Much to be desired, very MUCH!

The staff is horrible and from the looks of the reviews not sure they give a you know what or even read the reviews. No follow up even after the doctor wanted a follow up after another doctors info was mail as requested. No return phone call even with a free call. I would give this staff two alternatives. If you have to stay until mid-night to contact patients or finish the day's work, do it, or your FIRED! The doctor needs to up date his skills what ever they are, no really sure he has any!

Had problems from the start. Wouldnt allow me to enter without a $300 copay even though I have great insurance, well that changed in my favor after a fight. I agree with staff comments. Interns dont belong in room for first visits. Told them they were treating me like an addict even after I turned down a script for straight codine. After being perscribed betta blockers, anti seisure meds, all of which have made me deathly ill for constant migraines I am leaving after reading others comments. Plus they take too many hours and days off! Just have had it!

Dr. Erich W Garland is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Idaho Falls, ID.