Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Erich T Wyckoff has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
I love UF healthcare. I have always had professional physicians, and the women's health department is no exception. It is easy to make appointments and the staff is always courteous and professional. I would recommend UF women's health, however I would not recommend this physician. It is necessary that a gynecologist goes the extra mile to make his or her patients feel at ease throughout the exam, as this is the most physically and emotionally exposing exam that a woman can go through medically. Unfortunately, this was not done. I felt like a barnyard animal; just another member of the herd to be examined. I waited over 40 minutes from the time that the nurse took my blood pressure, and then Dr. Wycoff finally came to see me. Since it was getting close to 5pm, I felt that the exam was very rushed. He did not take the time to explain how he was going to examine my breasts before he did so (i.e. go over the motions, etc.) and just got right to it. Although I am sure his is professionally qualified, he lack the necessary niceties of being a gynecologist.
A year ago, I found out that I had a tumor on my uterus. I went to the doctor that my primary suggested. They did nothing. I even went to the emergency room. Nothing, but a list of over 50 doctors to call! I called all of them. None would see me. Then, my daughter told me that a friend's mother went to Dr, Wyckoff. So, I called. They got me right in. My first visit was nerve racking, of course. But, he and his nurse were very nice and comforting. They both took the time to talk to me and my daughter. They answers all our questions and explained the procedure. The day of my surgery, I don't remember too much. But, the hospital staff, at TGH, was great. Dr. Wyckoff explained to my family, my surgery and aftercare, even my youngest (15) could understand what was going on. Today was my 2 weeks follow-up. It was a good visit. Dr. Wyckoff explained to me what he had done, during my surgery, and why. Again, he answered all my questions. I was extremely scared to have the surgery. I had never been to the hospital before (except for delivery of my daughters). Dr. Wyckoff and his staff, along with the staff at TGH, made my experience as pleasant as possible.
20 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Erich T Wyckoff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUF Health Shands Childrens Hospital, 1600 SW Archer Rd, Gainesville, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Erich T Wyckoff in this video.
Dr. Erich T Wyckoff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.