3.6

Kenneth Ellis

Detailed and caring! The best so much so that I have referred my mother to him.

Dr Calderon is an excellent cardiologist, and he is supported by a very impressive team of professionals. I was diagnosed, treated, and followed up upon in a very thorough and efficient manner. Both he and his staff were patient and took the necessary time to answer all of my many questions. I feel very comfortable with my total experience throughout the comprehensive testing, the procedures performed and the manner in which I am treated at his facility. I would reccomend him highly.

New patient visit

I accompanied my Dad to his first visit with Dr. Calderon. It was obvious to me that his staff was used to making patients feel comfortable as they were very pleasant and patient with Dad. We did not have to wait long either in the waiting room or the exam room. Dr. Calderon and his nurse practitioner came in shortly after his medical assistant left. He addressed my dad not me which I liked. But he did answer all my questions and gave me the feeling of confidence that we were in the right place. I would recommend Dr. Calderon.

I had a good experience seeing Dr. Calderon. Scheduling an appointment was easy and fairly quick. The gal I spoke with was pleasant, courteous and helpful. My registration paperwork was sent to me to fill out and bring in. I was not kept waiting long in the reception room. The office is attractive. The clinical staff who began the visit were very nice and chatty but in a good way. Dr. Calderon shook my hand and introduced himself and his nurse practitioner, who was also present for the visit. I felt that my questions were answered and I understood my condition and what treatment and tests were being ordered and why. All results were explained to me and my primary doctor was sent reports. I would recommend this office and doctor without hesitation.

Dr. Erick E Calderon is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lakewood Ranch, FL.