Dr. Erick E Calderon Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Erick E Calderon?

I had a good experience seeing Dr. Calderon. Scheduling an appointment was easy and fairly quick. The gal I spoke with was pleasant, courteous and helpful. My registration paperwork was sent to me to fill out and bring in. I was not kept waiting long in the reception room. The office is attractive. The clinical staff who began the visit were very nice and chatty but in a good way. Dr. Calderon shook my hand and introduced himself and his nurse practitioner, who was also present for the visit. I felt that my questions were answered and I understood my condition and what treatment and tests were being ordered and why. All results were explained to me and my primary doctor was sent reports. I would recommend this office and doctor without hesitation.

teacher

I would first like to recommend the doctor, however, his front staff has little knowledge of the patients Right to Privacy. As I sat in the office,I hear the woman behind the desk say, after hanging up the phone, "She is a teacher and they get 10 personal days a year...she can take one day and come in here for her first appointment." Then after my appointment I sat in the lobby to put away my bank card to hear her talking about me! She thought I left! There were other patients still in the waiting area! Among other things she, who I don't think there is much college required to answer phones and gossip, was questioning my intelligence! My degrees include, Architectural Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Education/Teaching, and Instructional Leadership. All are Bachelors or Masters of Science Degrees. I really liked Dr. Calderon but I will never walk into an office whose staff is talking about their patients in a "gossip" tone, because once you leave chances are they will do the same to you! By the way...teachers do not get 10 personal days a year, at least not the public school district I work for.

Very courteous staff. Was seen promptly and felt the doctor listened to my concerns and took time with me. Explained in detail was my problem was and how to treat. Very good doctor.

Did not care for this doctor. Lacked any personality. Will not return.

Dr. Calderon is a very good and understanding physician. His staff is very professional. I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of a cardiologist.