Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric M Forsthoefel
Dr. Eric M Forsthoefel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tallahassee, FL. He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Eric M Forsthoefel has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Eric M Forsthoefel has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Eric M Forsthoefel is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric M Forsthoefel - Posted on September 29th, 2018
From what I've seen through my time spent in ERs over the years I was positively surprised with Dr. Eric and his thoughtfulness, accurate diagnosis, and advice given. Definitely exceed my expectations. I now see that even in a rush and in emergency, professionals can be calm and provide care as it should be provided.
Thank you Dr. Forsthoefel
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric M Forsthoefel - Posted on September 18th, 2018
Clearly experienced and capable
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric M Forsthoefel - Posted on September 3rd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric M Forsthoefel - Posted on August 10th, 2018
Good practicioner and a good person in general
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric M Forsthoefel - Posted on July 22nd, 2018
6 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2012
Louisiana State University
Dr. Eric M Forsthoefel Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Eric M Forsthoefel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.