Dr. Erick A Kimmerling Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Erick A Kimmerling?

I have been seeing Dr. Kimmerling ever since he moved to Dalton. He is extremely knowledgeable, and makes me feel very comfortable. He is very straight forward and answers all my questions. His staff is caring and friendly and willing to go the extra mile for you. My COPD is well managed under his care.

I have been seeing Dr Kimmerling for ~8 years for asthma that I have had since I was a child. He is always very prompt & the wait time is always minimal. His nurse-Angela who is a respiratory therapist is excellent and very friendly. I am young compared to most of his patients & feel like I almost need a list of questions when I go in because I feel so rushed during my visit with him I often forget many of the things I wanted to discuss with him. His bedside manners in office are great, he does tell it like it is too though. One great thing about Dr Kimmerling is that he is a pharmacist also so he knows how all the medications interact with each other. He is typically only in the room for about 5 minutes with me and he talks really fast. But he does an excellent job with my care & my prescriptions are always right on for my symptoms. He has kept me breathing better than ever for the past 8 years!