Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- NewYork-PresbyterianMichael L WeinbergerAnesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Management, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Doctor.comKiran Patel, MDAnesthesiology, AnesthesiologistVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Jason S Lipetz, MDPain Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine3 AwardsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Motaz Ebeido, PT, DPTPain Medicine, Neurology, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Physical TherapyVIEW FULL PROFILE
Dr. Ngugi M Kinyungu has 2 locations
Dr. Ngugi M Kinyungu has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ngugi M Kinyungu has the following 9 expertise
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Acute Pain
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
15 Years Experience
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Ngugi M Kinyungu Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ngugi M Kinyungu
Dr. Kinyungu graduated from the Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine in 2006. He works in Plainview, NY and 1 other location and specializes in Anesthesiologist and Pain Medicine.