Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erick R Morales
Dr. Erick R Morales, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oxnard, CA, with another office in Beverly Hills, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Morales is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center and Encino Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Erick R Morales has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Exam
- Lasik Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Pain
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Showing 5 of 8
Makes my mom wait for over 4 hours in the waiting room, knowing she has diabetes and needs to be injected every 3 hours. Since she has been seeing this doctor, he hasn't improved her eyesight at all. He actually has made them worse, she came in just for a check up and he told her she had cataratas, this was 3 years ago, when he worked on one eye for this cataratas, he left her blind in that one eye. Recently he worked on the other good eye, saying the same thing that her catarats needs to be fixed. She went in last week and now she is blind in that eye too. If this Doctor Morales doesn't fix we might just sue!!!
Dr. Morales is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Universidad De Buenos Aires
Graduated in 1989
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Erick R Morales accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Erick R Morales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxnard, CA.