Exceptional Surgeon!!

I had a nasty cut on my forehead and a orthopedic trauma surgeon I know referred me to Dr. Sanchez. Late on a Friday afternoon, after he had finished a surgery at the hospital, Dr. Sanchez met me at his office and, with his staff not even there, cleaned the wound beautifully and performed the most remarkable (and painless) procedure, stitching up the cut in a fold of skin on my forehead so that it will heal without a visible scar. I was so impressed by how meticulous he was, the amount of time he took and it looks FANTASTIC. If you have a cut requiring stitches, especially if is on a visible area, I highly recommend that you reach out to Dr. Sanchez. He is so dedicated that he will do it himself if it is humanly possible or will refer you to someone who will do it well, although perhaps not at his level. DO NOT GO TO URGI CARE FOR STITCHES!! I almost made that mistake. Instead, I drove all the way from Metairie to Baton Rouge and it was completely worth it.

Margie

Dr. Sanchez is an artist! Reshaping my body to perfection. Dr. Sanchez is truly dedicated and attentive to your needs. The personalize recovery provided by Christine Power RN was just the added self pampering I needed. Lymphatic massage by Michell Bradley, LMT made the recovery breeze.

Best Surgeon Ever!

Dr. Sanchez and his full staff are beyond amazing. They’re all very friendly and have great customer service. Dr. Sanchez goes beyond expectations to make sure his patients are completely satisfied. There aren't words to express how grateful I am for your expertise, attention to detail, and perfection in my surgery. I am elated and overjoyed with my new body.  You guys are the best! Thank you for the wonderful care the past year. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor and team to accompany me on my journey. I love you all! Z:)

Life changing

Dr. Sanchez and his staff are miracle workers. I had live with a horrible scar on my back since an infant and had several hernia surgeries and weight lose surgery. Dr Sanchez recommended the body lift. I was so embarrassed about body but Dr Sanchez made me feel empowered. His work is amazing. GOD BLESS YOU! Doris J

Procedure facetite

Dr Sanchez has excellent bedside manner and made me look 10 years younger.

Breast argumentation

If you have reconstructed breast, I wouldn’t recommend Dr. Sanchez. I got my breast implants from him and my first result wasn’t great. Within six months, I decided that I am in need of a revision because my nipples weren’t even and my implant on the right side set really low because he did a lower incision on that side. After the surgery, I can see that my breast is better than it did but it’s not perfect. There’s a band line across my left boob and it doesn’t look natural and round like it suppose to be. It doesn’t feel comfortable either because the half bottom feels really tight and the top is soft. Now it left me with a really low self esteem because I was extremely excited before my breast implant and thinking that this would help me raise my self esteem and feel more confident. I did have to pay twice and still left me unsatisfied. However, I did really like Dr. Sanchez and his staffs. They were very nice and helpful and I did feel very welcomed. Overall, I do think that Dr. Sanchez really tried his best and give me the best look.

Love Dr Sanchez

From A to Z, first consultation to final post op appointment, Dr Sanchez was excellent! Professional, great bedside manner, never makes you feel uncomfortable or bad about yourself and is honest! He is a true rockstar and did a fabulous job on my surgery! Im giving 5 stars because this a review of Dr Sanchez and no one else but I did not feel comfortable with two of his female staff members. They can be very disingenuous and cold and do not compliment Dr Sanchez at all. The blonde with the natural look is just fabulous though and exactly the kind of woman that makes you feel comfortable in assisting you through your surgery process.

Couldn’t Have Been Better

After reading Dr. Sanchez’s reviews, I knew I wanted to make an appointment with him. He was so kind and caring and even though he isn’t pushy, I made an appointment for surgery and another in office procedure immediately. His staff was just as awesome and answered every question and both Dr. and staff called to ask how I was feeling. If you’re even halfway considering any type of plastic surgery, you won’t be disappointed in Dr. Sanchez and you’ll be thinking about what else you can get him to do to make your body perfect.

Dr. Erick R Sanchez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.