Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ericka M Valenzuela has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 33
Saw Dr. Valenzuela last week for a routine checkup. I couldn't have been more pleased with my visit. She's a patient doc and listens carefully to whatever you're concerned about. I didn't feel rushed at all and that is HUGE. I felt like she was concerned with helping a person as opposed to just herding me through the process. After much searching, I've finally found a doctor in the valley that I like.
I am really surprised at the last rating .... I saw her today for the first time and really hit it off with her. She is very down to earth and personable. I like that she is young, interested and seemed very knowledgeable in alternative treatments. Its hard to find a doctor like that anymore. She also spend a lot of time with me which i really appreciated. I will recommend her to my friends and family.
I scheduled an appointment for a physical exam, and all she did was check my breathing, ears and ask me questions about my family history etc... I did not put on a gown, nor get my pap smear as was scheduled. I did not even get my breasts checked. I was told to come back to do blood work as it could not be done today. By coming back another day, I would have to pay my copay again, what a waste of time and money. Dont see this Dr. She is not experienced, lacks charisma and does not make you feel comfortable. I was so sweaty as she made me feel very uncomfortable. Please, do your research find someone else.
14 Years Experience
Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Ericka M Valenzuela accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrange Regional Medical Center, 707 E Main St, Middletown, NY
Dr. Ericka M Valenzuela is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middletown, NY.