Dr. Ericka C Vaughn Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ericka C Vaughn?

Best Down to Earth Doctor Around...

I love that Dr Vaughn is nonjudgmental. She does her research and offers sound advice to reach your goals.

Dr. Vaughn is kind, caring, patient, and thorough. I would recommend her for quality healthcare.

Caring/Loving

Dr. Vaugh has delivered 2 of my 3 children. I became pregnant for the 2nd time @ age 30 which is considered to be high risk. My son was diagnosed with heart issues early in the pregnancy Dr. Vaughn made sure I was at ease and told me things would be just fine. Delivery was a sucess and Robert had open heart surgery @ 1 1/2yrs old, he's now 8 yrs old and blessed to have had such a caring doctor in his life! A year later after Robert's birth she deliveried my god son, another blessing to the family. 5 yrs later I again became pregnant and it was again high risk due to my age however again Dr. Vaugh she made me feel at ease. My pregnancy was exciting and refreshing. Juaniya is now 2 1/2 yrs old and is such a joy. Thank you Dr. Vaugh my entire family loves you and I would recommend her Dr. Vaughn to any mother who needs a caring doctor to care for her and the baby.

Dr. ericka has been an very outstanding doctor. She took the time out to explain everything she was going to do before she do it, I fefelt comfortable with her I would recommand her to anyone

Dr. Vaughn the best OB-GYN Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Vaughn's for 5 almost 6 years. She has been a excellent healthcare provider. I have recommended her to others and they have also been pleased. I never have a problem getting a appointment. During my last pregnancy with my twins. She understood me, listened to me and comforted me when I just was in pain and tired. I would not trade her for any other OB-GYN.

I have seen Dr. Vaughn for annual checkups for the past 5 years. She is extremely knowledgeable and spends time asking age-appropriate questions. I once asked her for a Rx she was unfamiliar with, told me she would do some research, and called me that afternoon to discuss what she had learned about the drug. She is caring and takes the time to review charts before meeting with her patients. I would enthusiastically recommend Dr Vaughn to anyone seeking an OB/GYN.

She a delight!

Dr Vaughn was my ob for my second child and she did great throughout my pregnancy as well as in the hospital for a c section. Follow ups were pleasant! She's easy to get along with and even fixed problems from my first c section from a different doctor. I'd recommend her to anyone seeking an ob gyn!!!!

Exceptional Doctor!!

I was referred to Dr Vaughn by a friend in 2004. Needless to say I've been a patient since. She's delivered both my children. She takes the time to get to know her patients - spouse, kids, family life. She is really knowledgeable on any OB subject and gives the best options on the best treatments available. If you are looking for a life long doctor look no further! Her staff are always pleasant and professional. I could go on and on... Long review short - DR VAUGHN IS THE BEST!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Vaughn!!

Dr. Vaughn has been my Gyn for years and will now be my OB!! I wouldn't trust anyone but her!! :o)