Dr. Erico Cardoso Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Erico Cardoso?

Posted on October 29th, 2015

Excellent. Doctor.

THE GREATEST

Posted on January 26th, 2011

Dr Cardosa saved my life. I recently was in a lot a pain due to a neck injury and went to see him and right away he knew I was in danger of being paralyzed. He admitted to the hospital and operated the next day and put me out of my misery. Dr. Cardosa thank you. Barbara Brown-Allen

He the best

Posted on September 7th, 2010

Dr. Erico R Cardoso is the best! I have seen the same procedure for Hydrocephalus done to other children which has not gone well for them. My child has not had one infection nor can you see the scar from the operation and every time I call Dr. Cardoso he is always available and pleasant.

A blessing!

Posted on July 24th, 2010

Dr. Cardoso is a truly special and gifted doctor. He is not only a genius in the medical world, but he is a genuine and compassionate human being. He takes time to talk with each patient and answer any questions you may have. Which is not a common ocurence in this fast pace world we live in. He wants each patient to feel totally comfortable with any decision that is made regarding their health. He changed my life! Leaving me free of pain, and filled with much peace & joy. Truly a blessing!! Many thanks!!

Posted on September 11th, 2008

for everything you have done to save my dad's life and he is still here among us till this day. and he is not going anywhere any time soon. THANK YOU

Posted on October 23rd, 2017