Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Erik R Bergquist
Erik R Bergquist is a Doctor primarily located in Helena, MT. They speak English.
Showing 3 of 3
I had Quervains-Tenosynovitis in my right hand. I thought it was a sprain, or that I was just sleeping wrong on it. After about nine months of slowly losing the ability to use my dominant hand I made an appointment to see Dr. Bergquist. He was extremely helpful as was his staff. I was one of the lucky ones that the steroid injection did not work for so I had surgery. Over a year later now, and i have not had a single issue. The scar is healing very nicely and is barely noticeable! I would strongly recommend him. He is a very confident Doctor with excellent listening skills and he possesses the patience to explain what is going on, why it could be going on, and most importantly, what can he do to fix it.
Erik R Bergquist accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2442 Winne Ave, Helena, MT
Erik R Bergquist is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Helena, MT.