Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Erik M Bezema
Dr. Erik M Bezema, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thousand Oaks, CA, with other offices in Woodland Hills, CA and Valencia, CA . He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Bezema is affiliated with Ventura County Medical Center. Dr. Bezema has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Erik M Bezema has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Erik M Bezema has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Erik M Bezema has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Erik M Bezema is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Firstly, I like this doc's bedside manner. Very attentive and engaged. Secondly, he seems to de definitive test oriented, and doesn't do the guessing game. Seems to be a straight shooter. We'll see how it goes. But I have to say, I like his philosophy of medicine, and he is SMART! I am impressed. I get the vibe he'll be great, and the staff is comforting. The guy was a great experience, so far
I was there for an appt before work I waited about an hour and a half to only see the DR for 10 min left with questions and no refill on my heart meds. went to the office later that day requesting my meds and still 5 days later still no perscription at the pharmacy. The staff was rude as if I was bugging them. I am changing Dr's
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bezema is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2004
Kern Medical Center
Dr. Erik M Bezema accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Erik M Bezema is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thousand Oaks, CA.