Have you seen Dr. Erik S Brand?

Highly recommend to anyone...6 stars. thank you wes

Dr.Brand

dr. Eric brand is an exceptional doctor. I have been seeing him for about two and a half years. he is very thorough and very compassionate. instead of me having to go through surgery he is helping me to do something more natural, He is amazing.

I have been in the care of Dr. Brand since I was hit by a car in October, 2015. He listens intently to my feedback and caters his care accordingly, never pushing me past my comfort level. I appreciate very much that Dr. Brand takes a holistic approach at healing--he has prescribed acupuncture, massage, and physical therapy from other providers, along with his care. He is focused on long-term health, and not just relief of the current issue. It has been only two months since the accident, and I have made almost a complete 180, and I really believe that it is because of Dr. Brand's thoughtful suggestions and holistic approach that I am healing so well. He is professional, knowledgeable, and kind. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Brand!

I have had a very positive experience as a patient of Dr. Erik Brand. The front desk staff - whether on the phone or in the office - take good care of the patients; no waiting, no mistakes, everything flows easy and fast. Dr. Brand takes a holistic approach. In the first visit he takes the needed time to learn not only about the issue that is affecting you, but to know you. He goes from the very general to the very specific, touching on many possibilities to get the best diagnosis and then suggests treatment options, which have allowed me to stay active with no downtime. Dr. Brand takes a very comprehensive approach to diagnosis and treatment.

Dr Brand is Amazing! I had 3 Surgeries on my foot a year before I was recommended to him and it wasn't healing correctly. He spent an hour with me the 1st time I went. listening to my History and my concerns and then examining me more thoroughly than anyone except my Physical Therapist! We came up with a plan together, what would work best for me and he honestly cared a LOT about finding the right Treatment that would solve my problem without it having to be Surgery, again. I cannot recommend Dr. Brand highly enough. He is Professional, Compassionate, Caring and above all, extremely Knowledgeable about what he does. The Staff at his Office is Amazing too, NO waiting, every minute of my time there was spent well. Thank You Dr. Brand!!

Great doc!

Dr Brand is great! I saw him x3 this summer, and the care was excellent each time. All treatment options were explained clearly, and my decisions were respected. He treated me as a whole person, in all aspects, not just for my one injured area. I'd be sure to see him again!

After 2.5 years of battling SEVERE plantar fasciosis, I was referred to Dr. Brand and given a PRP injection. About 8 weeks later, I began to notice improvement. It's been 16 weeks since the injection and I am a new woman! I am pain free and regaining strength every day. I am walking up to 4.5 miles now and am just waiting for my ability to jump to come back fully. I know it will! And then I will be able to say I am fully recovered. Thank you Dr. Brand.

Erik is extremely cautious and takes the absolute most conservative stance when it comes to anything out of his office. He freely refers to other specialists for almost anything, but spends little time reviewing their analysis or input. Our experiences was that he was extremely difficult to get in touch with, communicated BIG decisions through his staff, did not listen to us at all. In the end, we just stopped seeing him and went to another doctor who was more engaged, easy to communicate with and had more experience - specifically working with athletes. There are lots of great, experienced physicians in the area, no need to waste time with this guy or his ego.

Doctor's Response

I’m sorry to hear of your negative experience and encourage you to reach out directly to our office to improve upon the experience. We strive for the best and only want the best for you.

Great sports medicine physician!

Dr. Brand is a wonderful doctor that really helped me feel better. He is clearly a well educated and experienced sport medicine physician. Not only did he creatively problem solve and take care of my physical issue, he has a fantastic bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone needing a sport medicine physician. I've heard complaints about other doctors in his clinic disrespecting patients and not listening to them, but Dr. Brand knows how to solve a patient's problems with respectful integrity. Hopefully the rest of the clinic can learn from him.

Very Satisfied

Dr Brand examined me thoroughly and when in doubt checked me more than once to make sure before he made his decision. He explained in detail what he plans to do, and what my options were. In my opinion he is one of the few physicians in this day and age who examines you in detail and does not rush, I would highly recommend him

not satisfied

For a specialist, Erik does not have any answers and will spend as little time as possible with you and if anything needs to be done he will refer you somewhere else.

Dr. Erik S Brand is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.

Dr. Erik S Brand Is this you?