Have you seen Dr. Erik S Brand?

Total Body Wellness

I went to Dr Brand with a hurt knee. Not only did Dr Brand attend to my knee and eventually figure out how to alleviate the issue, but he took into account my total body wellness. He gave me insight into why my knee was hurt and what I needed to do to ensure it wouldn’t happen again. He also thought outside the box giving me suggestions about stress, strength, training, and making my entire body and mind more whole. I think more doctors need to take the approach that Dr Brand took with me, total body wellness, professional yet personal. He made me feel like if I wasn’t his only patient I was his favorite. He has continueally followed up on me and my progress, making sure I received everything I needed (yoga, PT, acupuncture, etc). I wish more doctors could approach and treat their patients as Dr Brand treated me.

Dr. Brand is excellent

He spends plenty of time explaining things and never made me feel rushed. He showed concern and compassion every time I was in his office.

A different approach to care - and exactly what helped me

Dr. Brand doesn't work like everyone else and it may not be for everyone, but he has been a big help to me. I've worked with him on two injuries over a few years (back and hip issues) and found him to spend a lot of time and be incredibility engaged in gathering a depth of information, through listening and testing movement and alignment, then helping paint a picture of how the different parts and systems are working together to create the issue. In both of my experiences, having access to his structural knowledge and being able to picture the issue more clearly allowed me to weigh out his recommendations and options, educate and explore my own experience of my body, and ultimately resolve the issues without medicine or surgery and return to full function and activity better than before. He's smart, innovative, and dedicated to listening and making sense of complex structural issues. I am grateful to have him on my team.

Highly recommend to anyone...6 stars. thank you wes

Dr.Brand

dr. Eric brand is an exceptional doctor. I have been seeing him for about two and a half years. he is very thorough and very compassionate. instead of me having to go through surgery he is helping me to do something more natural, He is amazing.

I have been in the care of Dr. Brand since I was hit by a car in October, 2015. He listens intently to my feedback and caters his care accordingly, never pushing me past my comfort level. I appreciate very much that Dr. Brand takes a holistic approach at healing--he has prescribed acupuncture, massage, and physical therapy from other providers, along with his care. He is focused on long-term health, and not just relief of the current issue. It has been only two months since the accident, and I have made almost a complete 180, and I really believe that it is because of Dr. Brand's thoughtful suggestions and holistic approach that I am healing so well. He is professional, knowledgeable, and kind. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Brand!

I have had a very positive experience as a patient of Dr. Erik Brand. The front desk staff - whether on the phone or in the office - take good care of the patients; no waiting, no mistakes, everything flows easy and fast. Dr. Brand takes a holistic approach. In the first visit he takes the needed time to learn not only about the issue that is affecting you, but to know you. He goes from the very general to the very specific, touching on many possibilities to get the best diagnosis and then suggests treatment options, which have allowed me to stay active with no downtime. Dr. Brand takes a very comprehensive approach to diagnosis and treatment.

Dr Brand is Amazing! I had 3 Surgeries on my foot a year before I was recommended to him and it wasn't healing correctly. He spent an hour with me the 1st time I went. listening to my History and my concerns and then examining me more thoroughly than anyone except my Physical Therapist! We came up with a plan together, what would work best for me and he honestly cared a LOT about finding the right Treatment that would solve my problem without it having to be Surgery, again. I cannot recommend Dr. Brand highly enough. He is Professional, Compassionate, Caring and above all, extremely Knowledgeable about what he does. The Staff at his Office is Amazing too, NO waiting, every minute of my time there was spent well. Thank You Dr. Brand!!

Great doc!

Dr Brand is great! I saw him x3 this summer, and the care was excellent each time. All treatment options were explained clearly, and my decisions were respected. He treated me as a whole person, in all aspects, not just for my one injured area. I'd be sure to see him again!

After 2.5 years of battling SEVERE plantar fasciosis, I was referred to Dr. Brand and given a PRP injection. About 8 weeks later, I began to notice improvement. It's been 16 weeks since the injection and I am a new woman! I am pain free and regaining strength every day. I am walking up to 4.5 miles now and am just waiting for my ability to jump to come back fully. I know it will! And then I will be able to say I am fully recovered. Thank you Dr. Brand.

Erik is extremely cautious and takes the absolute most conservative stance when it comes to anything out of his office. He freely refers to other specialists for almost anything, but spends little time reviewing their analysis or input. Our experiences was that he was extremely difficult to get in touch with, communicated BIG decisions through his staff, did not listen to us at all. In the end, we just stopped seeing him and went to another doctor who was more engaged, easy to communicate with and had more experience - specifically working with athletes. There are lots of great, experienced physicians in the area, no need to waste time with this guy or his ego.

Doctor's Response

I’m sorry to hear of your negative experience and encourage you to reach out directly to our office to improve upon the experience. We strive for the best and only want the best for you.

Great sports medicine physician!

Dr. Brand is a wonderful doctor that really helped me feel better. He is clearly a well educated and experienced sport medicine physician. Not only did he creatively problem solve and take care of my physical issue, he has a fantastic bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone needing a sport medicine physician. I've heard complaints about other doctors in his clinic disrespecting patients and not listening to them, but Dr. Brand knows how to solve a patient's problems with respectful integrity. Hopefully the rest of the clinic can learn from him.

Dr. Erik S Brand is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.