Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Erik C Smith
Dr. Erik C Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plymouth Meeting, PA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Smith is affiliated with Lancaster General Women & Babies Hospital, Suburban Community Hospital and Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital. Dr. Smith has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Erik C Smith has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Smith is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Erik C Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsErik C Smith Md, 171 Wildflower Dr, Plymouth Meeting, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Erik C Smith in this video.
Dr. Erik C Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plymouth Meeting, PA.