Dr. Erik G Ellsworth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erik G Ellsworth?

Pleasant and Worth Every Dime

He is very engaging with his patients and spends as much time as needed to explain anything and everything in a way his patients' parents and family can understand. He has a great office staff to back him up and they are always very pleasant.

We love this sweet doctor!

My son is 26 and has Down syndrome. He had heart surgery when he was 21 months and we have done follow up appointments ever since. This was my first time meeting Dr. Ellworth. He is truly a genuine and caring doctor who even laughed as my son teased him by singing the song from the movie Dr. Doolittle ..."Do a little dance, make a little love...get down tonight." I was slightly embarrassed but Dr. Ellworth was WONDERFUL! I also am the founder of Sharing Down Syndrome Arizona and I would recommend this dear doctor to any family, if your baby has a disability or is typical. His warmth and bedside manner is what we all need! Thanks Dr. ELlsworth!