Highly Dissatisfied

Dr.Hauck is a brilliant and delightful Doctor,, you did a wonderful job saving my life ! MERRY X-MAS Dr. Hauck y te deseo lo mejor de la vida 12-25-2018 (adela perez)

Removed my daughters AVM

Excellent surgeon at Duke University. Being a father I wanted to find the best surgeon for my daughter to do a craniotomy to remove her AVM she was diagnosed with this fall. I was a little concerned as I knew he performed lots of vascular surgeries but not craniotomies. Boy was I wrong. He did an excellent job and my daughter was discharged in two days. It has been over six weeks since her surgery and she is just fine. The incision is barely visible. I don't know how I can ever thank him for his work. Through the whole ordeal he kept me at ease about how things would turn out.

Saved the use of my legs

Thoroughly explained why I was losing the use of my legs, due to an AV fistula pressing on my spinal cord. He efficiently passed catheter through my femoral vein and glued it closed. I immediately regained some mobility, though it had taken so long to find a Dr. of his caliber, that some of the weakness, burning and tingling is permanent. He is very personable and treated me, explained to me, as an equal, vs talking condescendingly, as most Dr.'s do. Only wish I had had a Dr. who could have referred me before some of the nerve damage was permanent. I have worked around Dr.'s in the hospital setting for years. Erik is one of the few I can recommend.

This man did a wonderful job saving my life! He is at the top of his game and it shows..can never thank him enough!

He saved my life

A Wonderful Physician and Human Being

Dr. Hauck is brilliant, kind, and funny; he is a physician who regards the patient as highly as the patient regards him, as an equal worth respect. Dr. Hauck gives his talent and compassion freely. It has been a pleasure to have him operate on my brain; no one has ever had their life saved more delightfully than I, in Dr. Hauck`s hands! Thank You, Dear Dr. Hauck.

Dr. Erik F Hauck is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Springfield, OR.