Dr. Erik B Hurst Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erik B Hurst?

First time patient

I found the staff to be very informative and friendly.

Great if you dont mind being treated rudely

Don't expect large bills to be spread out. They will refuse service if you cant pay upfront in full. So much for customer service, office staff is rude and dismissive. PA was all about getting to the next patient. Appears its all about the money, not the patient.

Office Manager Read This

Dr. Hurst is competent and pleasant. I think my problems stem from his staff. I may be spoiled by my previous dermatologist, but I am used to the office ordering my Stelara shot and scheduling a visit only when my medication is in. I have had to deal with the specialty pharmacy myself since I moved to this area. If I call the office, I am constantly put on hold and forgotten about. I am not normally a complainer, but this is difficult to manage. I am frustrated enough to travel 5 hours back to my previous dermatologist to get better personal care. Again, the problem is not Dr. Hurst or his associate, if you can get to them.

Cold

Felt like it was an inconvenience that I was there. Will find new dermatologist.

The doctor and the PA were very thorough. I have never experienced less receptive and unfriendly as well as unprofessional office staff. It could be his demise.

Staff as cold as ice.

I agree with the people who commented about the lack of care of the staff. The was MOST CERTAINLY my experience. They would not even make a phone call to verify my coverage and did not care in the least!

Office Manager

This is the second time I have taken my young child there. The first trip I found the dr to be very polite and professional but we waited over an hour before we were taken back. On our second trip we could not be seen even though we had made an appointment almost 2 weeks prior. The office manager was very RUDE and would not accept a copy of my insurance card that was faxed over from our primary care physician. The insurance was PEIA and nothing had changed since the previous visit. We walked out without being seen and made an appointment with another dr. It's a shame the office staff can ruin your impression of the doctor and his practice.

Botox

Wonderful experience!

Highly suggest this physician!!

Dr. Hurst is extremely smart, courteous,and attentive. He is very professional and well-versed in the field of dermatology. His staff is well-trained and personable.

Saved my life!

Thank goodness I went to Dr. Hurst for what two other physicians had described as "nothing to worry about"! He was wonderful - so easy to talk to - so helpful. I had been told by lots of people that he is one of the best deratologists in the United states - now I know that for myself.

Excellent dermatologist

I am a regular patient of Dr. Hurst's and I couldn't speak more highly of him and his staff. They are courteous, knowledgeable, and professional.

Dr. Erik B Hurst is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martinsburg, WV.