Have you seen Dr. Erik B Hurst?

Great doctor. Very thorough, caring, and friendly. Office staff could be friendlier, but he makes up for what they lack.I would highly recommend Dr. Hurst to anyone.

Nicest office staff I have dealt with in the medical setting

Office Staff

Incompetent office staff. Never had the opportunity to meet with the doctor. I was informed my daughters pediatrician did not send over referral. Funny, how did I get this appointment? I didn't schedule it myself. Called the pediatrician while waiting and had them resend referral. Then I was informed I could not be seen because the doctor referring was not the same name as the suggested doctor on insurance card. I have never seen that doctor before in my life! Have had other referrals in the past to other doctors and this has never been an issue. The the front office lady asked if I wanted to make another appointment with doctor listed on insurance card. Again, I informed her I had no idea who that doctor was. Forget it too many other dermatologist in area to put up with this type of incompetence.

OFFICE STAFF RUDE

IF you don't mind your business out in the waiting area you will be fine. Not only do I know the women in front of me owed 200.00 so did the whole waiting room. I was told 5 times my insurance card was not valid before they called to find out it was fine. They did not just tell me that at the window one made a special trip into the waiting room to announce it to everyone there. When they called they found I was correct and took my copay. Once we were in the room this must have upset the women who thought she was right because now she said I did not turn in paperwork to my insurance and this visit would not be covered. Needless to say we left. I called my insurance who said They told them no such thing and took a complaint and are calling that doctors office back

Staff

Very Very nice staff a pleasant experience!!

Dr. Erik B Hurst is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Martinsburg, WV.