Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Erik K Olson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Erik K Olson has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Erik K Olson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I saw Dr. Olson in the ER. Er visits are never quick if you're not dying and mine was no different. So I had to wait a bit. When he came in he was down to earth and practical and had his staff take care of my needs. When I asked a question he was on the ball and also took the time to look at something I did not originally go in for.He was attentive to my Rx needs and questions and helped me get the best med for me. Very friendly, would like to see him again if I ever need to. As an EMS professional myself, I see a lot of docs. I don't say that for them all.My review is based off of one experience though, so maybe I caught him on a good day.
Dr. Olson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCentral Kentucky Emergency Services P S C, 727 Hospital Dr, Shelbyville, KY
Dr. Erik K Olson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelbyville, KY.