Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Erik C King has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Hand Deformities
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Cerebral Palsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
Dr. King is just amazing. My 6'7" son ruptured his Achilles playing basketball. It is a rare injury for a kid. Dr. King was amazing in explaining the surgery and outlining a plan to get him back to D1 level basketball. His entire team and staff have been very supportive. He is quite simply the best.
My son fell and shattered his elbow. He was transferred to Children's and Dr. King was called in. Dr. King can be arrogant, but when it comes to complicated elbow surgery to put the pieces back together, I want a confident Orthopedic Surgeon! Surgery and recovery went as Dr. King had explained. Highly recommended. My little guy was able to play baseball 4 months after his injury.
Dr. King was amazing! It has been four years since my spinal fusion and I cant thank him enough for the 10 very long hours he spent on the fusion. He and his staff are amazing and seeing the other comments with bad experiences baffle me. He is an amazing doctor and his nurse is also amazing. I owe all of the experiences I have had after surgery to Dr. King. Thank you Dr. :)
My children have been seeing Dr. King for 14 years for scoliosis and sports injuries. I could never say enough good things about Dr. King. He treats every patient with a smile and truly cares. He remembers their interests and hobbies without being reminded. My daughters were braced for scoliosis which is very difficult for a teenage girl but he also tended to those emotions as well and made them feel better. I would and do trust him with my childs life. There is no better doctor that you will find.
I honestly feel that Dr. King is in the wrong field when it comes to relating to children. My daughter care was handled so poorly. When visiting Dr. King my daughter and I disgusted how we never saw him give a true smile let alone laugh. This doctor came off a very negative when it came down to caring for my child. He would be the last doctor that I would refer to anyone when it comes to pediatric care.
26 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Mcgaw Medical Center Of Northwestern University
Dr. Erik C King accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAnn & Robert H. Lurie Childrens Hospital of Chicago, 225 E Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Erik C King in this video.
Dr. Erik C King is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.