Dr. Erik C Koon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erik C Koon?

Most Knowledgable, Caring and Compassionate Doctor

Dr. Koon has been treating my family member for the past several months -- hers has been a high risk cancer, but I don't think we could have made the decisions we were able to make without the caring, compassionate input for Dr. Koon -- I'm convinced that my family member is alive today because of his extraordinary expertise, his willingness to take on a difficult case, and his exceptional sensitivity and compassion.

Above and Beyond

I live in Austin and after my diagnosis I was anxious to start my treatment. The Austin office didn't give me much hope of seeing me very soon so I requested an appointment at the Dallas Texas Oncology. My records were sent over on Wednesday and by Wednesday evening I received a phone call from Dr. Koon. He was concerned that my file might have been misdirected since I lived in Austin. I explained everything to him. He offered to talk with Dr. Teneriello in Austin and see what could be worked out. About 3 hours later at 9:30 pm, he called back and told me he had contacted Dr. T and he gave me the name and number to call in the morning. On Thursday morning I was given an appointment for the NEXT day with Dr. T. Then on Friday morning as I was waiting to see the doctor, Dr. Koon called me again to check to make sure if I had gotten in and assured me that he would treat me if I wanted to come to Dallas but reassured me that I would be in good hands in Austin. This is a doctor that went above and beyond to assist someone he did not know, long distance, and after hours. I wish I were in Dallas because I most certainly would be his patient! Words cannot express how I appreciate his help. Thank you Dr. Koon.

Honorable Doctor

My first meeting with Dr Koon took away much of my fear of surgery. By the end of the meeting I found I trusted him completely. He was very thorough in his examination. My second meeting prior to surgery, also gave me confidence in him as I perceived a bold, yet reassuring person. The surgery was a long and difficult one, but there have been no complications. Dr Koon is a caring competent surgeon.

Successful and Satisfied

Surgery is not on my list of most anticipated things to experience. Dr. Koon and his staff helped bring calm to a frantic situation. I highly recommend them!

I just had my first appointment with Dr. Koon. I am single and came to the appointment alone. I was very nervous and anxious. He did not seem to pick up on my need for a compassionate discussion of my upcoming surgery. He was all business and very serious. When he discussed possible complications, he did not share the likelihood of these complications and I just got more worried. I am sure he is very knowledgeable and competent, but I was not impressed with his bedside manner.

I am extremely thankful for being one of Dr. Koon's patients. I am certain he has given me the best care possible. He is gentle, kind, compassionate and professional. He listens to your concerns and cares about your well being. I would recommend him with a big thumbs up!

Dr. Koon has to be an angel in disguise.

Saved my life - very compassionate and personable bedside manner.

Can't say enough good things about Dr. Koon. I was sent to him after first doctor botched my cancer surgery; he came in and literally saved the day. I am forever grateful for the care provided by Dr. Koon and his staff.