Dr. Erik Kubiak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Erik Kubiak?

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Great are the peak surgeons in The Valley

Wrist Fracture

Posted on March 27th, 2017

The team at the UofU was really nice. I came in when I broke my wrist, Kubiak took care of my fracture.

Total Knee Replacement

Posted on March 6th, 2017

Dr. Kubiak did a great job on both of my total knee replacements. Straight forward and caring. I would highly recommend him.

Distal Radius Fracture

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

Looking to avoid crashing into a young kid on skates, I fell down and broke my wrist. Dr. Kubiak got me through that injury. I am back to normal now.

Thorough and an expert in his field.

Posted on January 4th, 2017

Dr. Kubiak took his time discussing my rather complex situation and suggesting alternatives to handle it. I felt like he really cared, focused on my situation, honored my concerns, listened and created a plan that will hopefully work to reduce pain and give me the lifestyle that I desire.

Posted on December 2nd, 2016

I broke my left wrist (distal radius) when I was roller skating at Classic skating. Kubiak, now moved to las vegas, took great care and did my cast perfectly.

palvis

Posted on November 19th, 2016

Posted on July 18th, 2016

Excellent orthopaedic surgeon! Definitely talented and gifted. He and Dr Horwitz saved my leg when others chose amputation! Forever grateful. Recommend him highly to others who need care.

Posted on February 1st, 2016

He is an awesome and brilliant surgeon.

Posted on April 21st, 2015

An accidental gum shot blew my left leg apart with a hollow point bullet. Two hospitals said they couldn't fix my leg. I was life flighted and referred to the University of Utah where Dr. Kubiak was my doctor. I have my leg and walking without crutches because of this man. The follow up visits have been great.

He gave me a life back

Posted on December 7th, 2014

I had much pain after my first hip surgery by a reputable surgeon. Pain got worse and worse. I couldn't lift my leg higher than a stair and had pain in my distal thigh...twofold issue. Dr. Kubiak performed my hip replacement surgery one year ago with great success. I can raise my leg as high as my other one AND my 3 yrs. of bad knee and back pain are completely gone. I was skeptical that I'd ever get a life back without pain. I'm almost 60 but felt 90. Now I'm young again, healthy, active and feel great. I tell everyone I know who needs surgery that to go to someone else would be a mistake. He's so knowledgeable and skilled. He's my answer to prayer. I love my life now thanks to him.

He gave me a life back